THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT ('Agreement') is executed on by and amongst:
In this Agreement:
Capitalised terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in this Agreement.
Clause and Schedule headings shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
A reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to it as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time.
Any words following the terms for example, including, to include, in particular or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall be without any limitation and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms.
Creating an account is not mandatory for booking or utilizing the services of BMTSL. You may create an account on bookmytask.in to request/offer service. Please make sure that You provide complete and correct information on the registration/booking form to enable us to serve You better. We may verify the genuineness of Your account. You yourself are responsible for the maintenance and confidentiality of Your account and password. You would immediately inform BMTSL in case of any unauthorised use of Your account, username or password. We shall not be liable for any loss that You may incur or other disadvantage due to someone else using Your account. In case someone else's use of Your account or password causes any inconvenience to BMTSL, its parent company, associates or other users, BMTSL reserves its right to demand compensation as it may deem appropriate, or to take legal action against You. By using our services, You agree to be answerable for all activities that occur under Your account.
You are strictly advised not to use someone else's account for any purpose at any time. It may at the discretion of BMTSL, lead to You being immediately barred from using the website temporarily or permanently. BMTSL reserves its right to charge You a fine or take legal action against You for personifying yourself as specific individual or unlawfully accessing someone else's account.
The price associated with each service is subject to other conditions as mentioned in this Agreement and is subject to change without prior notice. Any government levies and taxes shall be payable as applicable from time to time (Price on the website are exclusive of such taxes and levies). Additional charges, if applicable, will be explicitly mentioned on the website or may be communicated to You either before or after the booking or service delivery/performance.
For any specific request or reply to an enquiry we use estimates when calculating the price over the telephone or email.
BMTSL reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, upon inspection of the specifications and scope of work by us.
BMTSL accepts payment either before or after the completion of specific work. We accept the following modes of payment - cash on completion of service, cheques and all forms of online payment options like wire transfer, credit card, debit card, netbanking, etc. Proper receipts will be issued for all the payments.
On booking our services You agree to be bound to make payment to us for the work done by BMTSL and that too before our team leaves the premises. Payment by cheques will be subject to realization.
All cheque payments shall be in the name of "BOOK MY TASK SERVICES LLP"
A service can be booked anytime through our online portal or by calling BMTSL. A service request need to be booked at least 24 hours prior the scheduled delivery time and can be booked in advance for a maximum of 7 days.
For emergency requests or any request which does not fulfill the above criteria, BMTSL will confirm the booking after validating the availability of appropriate personnel.
BMTSL also reserves its right to charge an additional amount for emergency or other kind of request, such charges may be informed to upfront to you.
Service bookings will be subject to the availability of appropriate personnel and working days/hour policy of BMTSL. BMTSL reserves the right to change these policies from time to time.
Services booked through our website or call or any other authorised channel will be delivered at the scheduled time/time slot selected by You. Although we will try our best to deliver the service at the fixed schedule time, however in case there is a delay from Your side or any external factor, the delivery time will be modified accordingly and will be upfront informed to you.
If there is any delay in the Service Delivery for any reason, BMTSL may request You to choose a different time slot. If You decline such request or wish to cancel the service request, BMTSL would refund the amount received (if any) as per our Cancellation and Refund Policy.
• All the service requests need to be made in accordance with the Service Booking clause and their delivery will be governed by the Service Delivery Clause.
• At all times You are expected to interact directly with our call center or BMTSL’s office directly for any service requests or warranty related issues. Calling the technician directly amounts to breach of contract and noncompliance with this Agreement and can entail termination or suspension of Your account with immediate effect.
• BMTSL requests that all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally or historically valuable) be stored and kept away from BMTSL’s representatives or personnel’s.
• The service shall be used for Your personal or official use, non-commercial use only; You should not use the service in connection with any commercial endeavors, reselling or whatsoever without the express prior written consent of BMTSL.
• The Company shall not be responsible for any existing damage or other problem to Your property in the form of old stains/cracks/spillages/marks etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely using the standard cleaning methods.
• BMTSL shall not be liable for the shrinkage or color loss of and fabric material or surface as a result of our services.
• In the interest of Your safety and security, we request You to verify the ID card or other evidence of the technicians/servicemen or Taskman before allowing him inside the premises and also keep a watch on his/her activity for the entire duration of service. You may also check and verify them before they leave Your Premises. The risk of any damage shall being Your responsibility at all times.
• Material once purchased after your instruction or opened and issued/used shall not be refundable or returned under any circumstances.
• We reserve the right to refuse any household job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well-being of our operatives.
• If You intend BMTSL to hire any specific equipment for carrying out the services then You will be solely responsible to provide such equipment to our serviceman and BMTSL reserves its right to recover any expenses or charges for the same. You agree to discharge all such charges along with the bill before our servicemen leave Your premises.
• BMTSL will not be liable and shall not be held responsible for any work carried out by the engineer / technician directly under the instructions of the client without having intimated the company or having informed BMTSL for the same.
• In case BMTSL’s serviceman is not able to carry out any activity due to complexity/ adversity, we will try to find a suitable team / person who can complete the job as per reasonable standards. However, You agree that BMTSL is not responsible for execution of work that requires extraordinary efforts and specialized resources.
• You are requested to treat BMTSL, its affiliates, its licensors, agents, employees and serviceman with respect and dignity at all times during the service execution and visit.
• It is our serviceman’s responsibility to clean the place of service undertaken to a reasonable extent.
• BMTSL reserves its right to amend/alter/cancel/modify/remove/add /delete/upgrade/downsize any or all of the services or products offered at any given point in time. You at all times agree with the changes / modifications so made.
• BMTSL is free to add/change/rectify the mentioned terms and conditions from time to time and the customer / client agrees to be bound by them, the customer / client also agrees to periodically and regularly check the amended terms and conditions and also agrees to accept responsibility of the terms and conditions before availing any service of the company.
• The charges mentioned for each category of service are for a particular unit for example per hour/per visit, etc. and subject to certain terms and conditions, so please read the unit information and related terms carefully.
• In case any extra material/spare part/fitting/article is required to deliver/perform the service BMTSL or its representative or personnel will inform You upon inspection. Either You can procure such material/spare part/fitting/article and provide to the service man or BMTSL may procure such material/spare part/fitting/article and bill it to You inclusive of all the taxes and government levies as may be applicable. BMTSL considers 20 minutes as an appropriate time to procure the required materials and such time will not be included in the service time to be billed to the Customer, however any additional time spend after 20 minutes for procurement of material by our serviceman will be considered for billing and payment purposes.
• In case You wish to avail of 2 different services in one service visit, it would be treated as two different service requests and recorded accordingly. i.e. each service will be charged separately.
• All work carried out is subject to a units (say 1 hour or 1 visit) per job. In case the work exceed (say the time exceeds or more than one visit is required) it shall be charged additionally. The charges are for a unit of work and in no case will be proportioned or reduced.
• All jobs carried out shall be for indoor repair works only (BMTSL reserves its right to classify whether a work is repair or not) and limited to the premise mentioned while booking the service. No repair work with respect to concealed jobs will be carried out wherein the technician / engineer is required to repair beyond the open available pipe or fittings.
• In case the technician does not arrive within 30 minutes from the scheduled arrival time, please ensure BMTSL is informed immediately. BMTSL will arrange help You resolve the matter at the earliest.
These terms and conditions shall be applicable only to the services specifically mentioned as Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) by BMTSL. On booking or subscribing to any AMC You agree with the following terms and conditions:
• You shall be a member of the Book My Task AMC Service for a period of 1 (One) year or any other specified period as mentioned in the service description from the date of online booking and accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement or signing of the terms & conditions sheet or any other document as the case may be.
• AMC shall come into operation only after the confirmation of receipt of payment to BMTSL.
• The subscription may be renewed at the end of one year or other specified period at the prevalent market rates to continue using BMTSL’s services.
• The services will be provided at only one premise registered with us. In case of shift of premises within our service area, the un-utilized service shall be rendered only at the new premise. Any additional amount (say for increase in area), if any, will need to be discharged at the time of transfer. In case of shifting to a premise out of our service area, the fees paid will not be refundable.
• In case of AMC services, there will be a limit of 6 hours of service in a month. In case due to genuine reasons You want our services for more than 6 hours in a month, BMTSL may consider your request and allow additional usage as it deems fit.
• The subscription is not transferrable and non-refundable, in case of transfer; You need to expediently and formally communicate the details of new premise to BMTSL and after verification we shall confirm the transfer.
• Any deviation or additional service requested, which is not covered in the AMC, shall attract additional charges, which shall be communicated before the service.
• There are set limits for each of the jobs and if any extra time or visits are required, you will be charged for such services at the prevailing market rates.
The subscriber is further bound by the terms & conditions, which shall be communicated at the time of inspection or work order generation, which needs to be verified and signed before every service.
BMTSL provides one time cleaning services with the name as “HD Cleaning Services”. These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions mentioned elsewhere on our website. We request You to carefully go through the below mentioned terms. You agree to accept all the terms mentioned hereinafter:
• The team will consist of appropriate number of professional housekeepers and supervisor and will carry required cleaning equipment and materials.
• The supervisor will discuss and agree the cleaning schedule after inspection and proceed with the work accordingly. Only reasonable time (considering the factors such as the condition of the property, area, furniture and other interiors, etc.) will be spend for each cleaning service at the discretion of BMTSL and/or its representatives, personnel or employees.
• The cleaning schedule of BMTSL is fixed and adjustments required based on the status of the premises will be made however no extra line item or thing will be included and any additional work will be chargeable extra. In case any dispute arises in relation to the Scope of Work - the decision of BMTSL will be final and binding on you.
• As this is one time service, no repetition of service will be done. If You do not take service on the scheduled day/time or modified day/time Your booking will stand cancelled without any refund.
• You can change the booked schedule (day/time) only once 24 hours prior to the scheduled Service Delivery and BMTSL reserves it right to modify the scheduled bookings.
• BMTSL or any of its employee, representative or personnel shall not be held responsible for any damages to the fixtures, artifacts, equipment or any other material that occurs while working inside/outside the premise, though we take utmost care and undertake pre-cleaning activity during the work.
The below mentioned Cancellation and Refund Policy is in addition to any other policy mentioned on our website.
You can cancel the scheduled service by giving prior notice of at least 6 hours before the agreed upon date and time of service, without incurring any cancellation fees. In case of cancellation within 6 hours You will be liable for 20% cancellation fee, which will be recovered from You and You agree to pay that amount to BMTSL.
You can also request BMTSL to keep the amount as an advance that can be en-cashed upon in subsequent requests. The advance will be adjusted against the new service request.
All calls/bookings cancelled after visit shall be charged as per the minimum visit fee and You agree to pay such fees/charges immediately without any delay.
The company has the right to reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned team.
Any refund request will be entertained only for the amount (in cash/cheque or via wire transfer) received by BMTSL.
The refund request will be subject to verification by BMTSL and its decision will be final.
Refund of money will be allowed in the mode of payment convenient to BMTSL. A convenience fees (20% of the amount) will be leviable in case of all refund request.
A refund request shall be processed within 7 days, after completion of verification and confirmation of approval of the refund.
Any excess amount or additional charges, if any, incurred by BMTSL will be recovered from you.
The Client is responsible for providing access to their property at the scheduled time as mentioned in the booking form or informed to BMTSL. Failure to provide access to the property will automatically result in cancellation of Your service request and You agree to our Cancellation Policy.
BMTSL’s representative or personnel use their own consumables while rendering services but You agree to provide them access to sufficient water or other facilities required for execution of work especially for the cleaning services.
You agree to provide our representatives or personnel’s with sufficient and comfortable access to the areas where the services are required.
Proper care has been taken to ensure accuracy of content shown for service description and other content on the website. However, BMTSL makes no warranties that the service description and any other content on its site are complete, accurate, reliable, updated and/or error free.
You agree to BMTSL’s Warranty Policy as mentioned hereinafter. These standard terms & conditions of warranty are applicable for all warranty coverage’s.
Warranty is restricted to the labour service only and any materials or consumables used in the warranty will be chargeable.
All services undertaken by BMTSL which can be covered in the Warranty Policy will carry a warranty period of 7 days from the date of service. The warranty coverage will NOT be applicable for HD Cleaning Services.
You shall not be entitled to warranty in case:
• Faulty spare parts are not replaced on Your instruction;
• If the fault occurs due to any material utilised which is issued by You whether that material is in warranty or not; or
• Warranty becomes immediately void if there has been any kind of tampering with the work/service done.
Seven days after a service is completed, the service will be marked as closed by BMTSL and no warranty or claim or other request will be entertained.
BMTSL gift cards and vouchers (“Gift Cards”) or promotional codes (“Vouchers”) can be used to pay in part or in full the payments for the services due to BMTSL. Vouchers are an offer (subject to the terms of the voucher) by BMTSL to reduce the amount You need to pay in relation to a service booking and/or our fee/charges. You agree that You will only use one Voucher per person, and will comply with Voucher terms, including but not limiting Voucher use to first-time users (which means that You will not use such a Voucher with a new account You create, if You already have an account with BMTSL).
Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost or stolen and have an expiration date. Gift Cards have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
A Gift Card or Voucher cannot be combined with any other Gift Cards, gift certificates or other coupons. A Gift Card or Voucher cannot be used as a cash, credit or debit card. Company reserves the right to limit quantities of Gift Cards purchased by any person or entity and quantity of Voucher to be issued and to cancel a Gift Card or Voucher if it believes that the Gift Card was obtained through fraudulent or unauthorized means. In such case You agree to reimburse BMTSL any loss or other charges incurred on account of such fraudulent or unauthorized use.
BMTSL may terminate or suspend Your right to use the service at any time for any or no reason by providing You with written or email notice of such termination, and termination will be effective immediately upon delivery of such notice.
Without limitation, BMTSL may terminate or suspend Your right to use the service if You breach any term of this Agreement or any policy of BMTSL posted from time to time, or if BMTSL otherwise finds that You have engaged in inappropriate and/or offensive behavior. If BMTSL terminates or suspends Your right to use the Service for any of these reasons, You will not be entitled to any refund of unused balance in Your account. In addition to terminating or suspending Your account, BMTSL reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Even after Your right to use the service is terminated or suspended, this Agreement will remain enforceable against you.
In case of claims, the amount cannot exceed the sum paid by you. No refund claims will be entertained once the service has been carried out.
All the services shall be deemed to have been completed to Your satisfaction unless written communication is received by BMTSL within 24 hours of the work being completed. This is subject to our Warranty Policy. BMTSL will fully investigate and verify the matter and attempt to resolve it to Your satisfaction or reasonable standard.
No Partnership or Agency
This Agreement does not create or establish any partnership or agency or joint venture between the Parties and no Party shall act as the agent or represent or hold itself out in any way as representing or acting on behalf of the other Party.
If any provision (or part of a provision) of this Agreement is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between the Company and You relating to the interpretation or construction of the terms and conditions or this Agreement or the rights and liabilities of the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to the sole arbitration of the person appointed by "BMTSL" in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such Arbitration shall be at Mumbai and only the Courts at Mumbai shall have the jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law.